About The Author
Fair Punishment Project uses legal research and educational initiatives to ensure that the U.S. justice system is fair and accountable. As a joint initiative of Harvard Law School's Charles Hamilton Houston Institute and its Criminal Justice Institute, we work to highlight the gross injustices resulting from prosecutorial misconduct, ineffective defense lawyers, and racial bias, and to illuminate the laws that result in excessive punishment.
March 16, 2017
April 27, 2017
- #ByeCy: Organizers call for embattled Manhattan D.A.’s resignation
- New Orleans DA bullies public defenders for doing their job
- Chicago Activists Say #NoCopAcademy; Hospital Says No Kidney For Son of Justice-Involved Dad … and…
- Prosecutors: What Makes a Reformer?
- These NFL stars say it’s time to end cash bail. Here’s why.
- This $2.75 gateway to jail targets New York’s poorest black neighborhoods