Thank you for signing up to receive the weekly California edition of the In Justice Today newsletter. While you’re here, please consider subscribing to our daily national newsletter. You can view archived editions here, and sign up here.
- Can parole decisions be freed from law enforcement’s outsize influence?
- Jailed Men Get Help While Women Languish, Georgia Lawsuit Claims
- St. Louis County Jailed a Pregnant Woman For 39 Days Because She Refused a Paternity Test
- Eradicating bias from jury selection is only half the battle: What if the jury pool is skewed?
- The Appeal Presents: Raided
- The Appeal Podcast: The Baltimore Police Department’s Troubled Homicide Unit