Thank you for signing up to receive the weekly California edition of the In Justice Today newsletter. While you’re here, please consider subscribing to our daily national newsletter. You can view archived editions here, and sign up here.
- Federal Crackdown On Fentanyl Analogues Repeats the Mistakes of the Drug War, Advocates Warn
- When Jail Time Comes With A Bill
- Jackie Lacey’s Culture Of Fear
- Police and Sheriff Departments Join Media Campaign Against Bail Reform In New York State
- Family Separation And ‘A Longer View Of Public Safety’: A Conversation With San Francisco D.A. Chesa Boudin
- Woman ‘Brutally’ Beaten in Mississippi Prison Died Because Officials Failed To Give Her Medical Care, Lawsuit Alleges