Thank you for signing up to receive the weekly California edition of the In Justice Today newsletter. While you’re here, please consider subscribing to our daily national newsletter. You can view archived editions here, and sign up here.
- The Power of Prosecutors
- FOSTA Backers to Sex Workers: Your Work Can Never Be Safe
- Did Gov. Cuomo Grant New York Parolees the Right to Vote? Not Exactly.
- Prosecutors Aren’t Just Enforcing the Law — They’re Making It
- Public Defender Foils Prosecutor’s Murder Charge in Drug Overdose
- Why Public Defenders Matter More Than Ever in a Time of Reform