Thank you for signing up to receive the weekly California edition of the In Justice Today newsletter. While you’re here, please consider subscribing to our daily national newsletter. You can view archived editions here, and sign up here.
- Pennsylvania Man Charged With Homicide Wasn’t Even Present When Victim Was Killed
- The Appeal Podcast: How Local Governments are Pushing Back Against ICE
- NYPD Commander’s Text Messages Show How the Quota System Persists
- ‘Things Have Changed’: A New Texas Anti-Immigration Measure Feeds Fear of the Police
- In ‘Amazing’ Verdict, Jury Awards Transgender Woman Punitive Damages Against Suffolk County Jail
- Campus sexual misconduct is a problem. Emulating a broken system is not the only solution.