Thank you for signing up to receive the weekly California edition of the In Justice Today newsletter. While you’re here, please consider subscribing to our daily national newsletter. You can view archived editions here, and sign up here.
- This Florida County’s Sheriff Is Controversial. But Its Election Won’t Be Close.
- Lawsuit: Manhattan D.A.’s Office Tracks Cops With ‘Credibility’ Problems, But Refuses To Release Its List
- Program Meant To Fight Terrorism and Narcotrafficking Is Being Used to Target The Undocumented Community
- U.S. Marshals Exaggerated A Recent ‘Child Recovery’ Sweep in Michigan. Here’s Why That Matters.
- NYPD Unit That Monitored Proud Boys Event Has Troubled History
- In Alabama, Black People Are 4 Times More Likely Than White People To Be Arrested For Marijuana Possession