Ineffective counsel can be the difference between life and death for a defendant. Frequently, death penalty counties are defined by bad defense lawyers who don’t give a jury a reason to spare a defendant’s life.
- Mehrsa Baradaran on <em>The Color of Money</em>
- Billionaire-Bashing Is In Fashion Again. But What Good Can It Really Do?
- Pete Buttigieg Is Polling at 0 Percent in the Democratic Primary. He May Have Just Found a Way to Move the Needle.
- White History Month Is a Horrible Idea, but America Does Need an Education in Whiteness
- How Hollywood Uses Warhol to Make Its Characters Larger Than Life
- That Amy Klobuchar Story Raises the Question: How Exactly Do You Eat a Salad With a Comb?