Prosecutors wield tremendous power in the U.S. justice system, yet overzealous and unethical prosecutors contribute to a system that is broken and unfair.
- A New Rhode Island Law Allows For Life Sentences in Drug Overdoses
- The Appeal Podcast: When Electronic Cages Replace Steel and Cement
- Most Recent Deaths At East Baton Rouge Jail Could Have Been Avoided
- Justice in America Episode 4: A Conversation With John Legend
- Defund The Baltimore Police
- Caretaker Faces Deportation Over Dubious ‘Shaken Baby’ Conviction