Prosecutors wield tremendous power in the U.S. justice system, yet overzealous and unethical prosecutors contribute to a system that is broken and unfair.
- American Bar Association endorses multiple criminal justice reform proposals
- Arizona prosecutor violated federal law by not personally reviewing wiretap warrants
- A chance at freedom, barely
- Basic constitutional rights still denied in misdemeanor courts
- The future of civil asset forfeiture in Albuquerque at stake in mayoral race
- The next frontier of discriminatory sentencing